“I Read Canadian” is being celebrated at HPEDSB schools
February 18, 2020—Tomorrow, February 19, 2020, is I Read Canadian Day and several HPEDSB schools are participating.
I Read Canadian Day is a national day of celebration of Canadian books for young people. This is a day dedicated to reading Canadian and encourages schools, libraries and organizations to host local activities and events within the week.
HPEDSB schools are hosting author visits and putting Canadian books on display in libraries. All are challenged to read Canadian for 15 minutes.
HPEDSB participating schools
- Bayside Secondary School
- Centennial Secondary School
- Eastside Secondary School
- Foxboro Public School
- Frankford Public School
- Harry J. Clarke Public School
- Prince Charles Public School (Trenton)
- Madoc Public School
- Marmora Public School
- Queen Elizabeth School (Belleville)
- Queen Victoria School
- Sir John A. Macdonald Public School
- Sophiasburgh Central School
- Susanna Moodie Elementary School
- Tyendinaga Public School
- V.P. Carswell Elementary School
For more information, please contact
Kerry Donnell, Communications Manager, extension 62354, [email protected]