All secondary schools and Quinte Adult Education offer access to e-Learning courses. e-Learning brings equity of access to and more options for students throughout the district and beyond. It assists students to fulfill graduation requirements for college or university, or proceeding to the workplace.
E-Learning Ontario  is the branch of the Ministry of Education that oversees the Provincial e-Learning Strategy. This strategy provides all Ontario school boards, schools and students with access to digital learning opportunities and resources in four different areas: e-Learning, Blended Learning, Homework Help and Digital Resources (see Links and resources below for more information).
e-Learning is offered at:
- Bayside Secondary School 
- Centennial Secondary School 
- Centre Hastings Secondary School 
- Eastside Secondary School 
- North Hastings High School 
- Prince Edward Collegiate Institute 
- Quinte Adult Education 
- Trenton High School 
Links and resources
- 2019-2020 e-learning courses (Pdf) 
- Adult Education:  Available to adults who are 18 yrs +
- Blended Learning: : Allows classroom teachers to combine face-to-face and online learning for all students in Kindergarten to grade 12 using the provincial Learning Management System
- E-Community Ontario:  A password-protected website where Ontario teachers can communicate, share insights and effective practices with colleagues
- Ontario Educational Resource Bank  (OERB): A password-protected website with teacher-shared resources for grades K to 12 including lesson plans, videos, activities, maps and interactive multimedia searchable by grade, course/ subject, overall expectations and keyword.
- Ontario Ministry of Education e-Learning Strategy 
- TVO Kids Homework Zone:  Fun games and activities that help teach you about math, science and languages
- Virtual Learning Environment:  Additional online tools such as Homework Help
Course registration can be done through school Guidance Departments.
Phone: 613-966-1170 extension 62113
Email: [email protected]