Cooperative Education is an opportunity for students to learn valuable work skills while earning secondary school credits. A cooperative education course may be based on a related course in which the student is enrolled or has completed and includes a classroom component and a job placement along with related activities that explore career/life goals. A separate cooperative education course may be based on students’ broad set of experiences reflecting a wide range of interests to explore and investigate and who wish to design their own innovative or entrepreneurial opportunities that draws on their interests, skills and career/life goals.
- Bayside Secondary School 
- Centennial Secondary School 
- Centre Hastings Secondary School 
- Eastside Secondary School 
- North Hastings High School 
- Prince Edward Collegiate Institute 
- Trenton High School