Accommodation Review Meeting for Trenton schools, Wed., Sept. 12, 2012
Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board will be hosting an information meeting to provide details on the formation of an Accommodation Review Committee (ARC) for Breadner Elementary School, College Street Public School, North Trenton Public School and Queen Elizabeth Public School. newspaper ad (pdf)
The purpose of the ARC will be to study, report and make recommendations on the accommodation options for the four schools. Please see below for the dates of upcoming meetings, and the process for community, municipal and business representatives to apply to become ARC members.
- Purpose: To provide information about the ARC purpose and how to become a member
- Who: Parents/guardians, school staff, and community, municipal and business representatives
- Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2012
- Time: 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Location: College Street Public School, 20 South Street, Trenton
MEETING #1: ACCOMMODATION REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Purpose: Select a chairperson and begin ARC business
- Who: Accommodation Review Committee; members of the public are welcome to attend
- Date:Wednesday, October 17, 2012
- Time: 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Breadner Elementary School, 31 Gimli Road, Trenton
APPLICATIONS FROM COMMUNITY, MUNICIPAL AND BUSINESS REPRESENTATIVES
- Purpose: Community, municipal and business representatives are invited to apply in writing to become part of the ARC. Letters must be received by Friday, September 28, 2012, at 156 Ann Street, Belleville, K8N 1N9, or by email to [email protected]
- Individuals will be selected based on their qualifications,knowledge of issues related to public education, knowledge of the community, and expressed interest in serving on the ARC.
- Those selected will be notified by Friday, October 5, 2012.
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, extension 2354, [email protected]