- Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board (HPEDSB) - http://www.hpedsb.on.ca -

Finish your Grade 12 through Adult Education

Are you out of work and need to finish your Grade 12 diploma? Or, do you want to continue your education but can’t afford to quit your job? Quinte Adult Education can help.

If you’re working or volunteering, you can earn co-op credits through the Learn While You Earn program. Quinte Adult Education also offers night school for computers, English and Math starting the week of February 8th, and over 100 online and correspondence courses that you can do at home.

Call Bev, Rhonda or Julie at Quinte Adult Education . . . and they will help you make 2010 the year to finish what you started!

For more information, call Quinte Adult Education at 613.962.3133.