June 12, 2019—Registration for Summer Learning Camp is now open.
Students in Year 2 (Senior) Kindergarten to Grade 5 are invited to register. This three-week learning program is for students to continue to develop and sustain foundational literacy and numeracy skills during the summer, combined with healthy active living activities.
Summer Learning Camp details
DATE: Tuesday, July 2 to Friday, July 19, 2019
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. each day
Snacks and a light lunch will be provided, and each student will receive a T-shirt and age-appropriate book to keep.
This program is open to all HPEDSB students and is hosted at three schools:
- Prince Charles School (Belleville), 75 Ritchie Avenue, Belleville
- Prince of Wales Public School, 37 Prince of Wales Drive, Belleville
- Marmora Public School, 91 Madoc Street, Marmora
Please note the following:
- Parents are invited to stay for part of the beginning of the day and at the end of the day
- Transportation is the responsibility of parents
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, extension 62354, [email protected]