Our vision is All students prepared and empowered for the possibilities of today and tomorrow.
To fulfill this vision, we create dynamic, inclusive educational experiences for the learner. At Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board (HPEDSB), we provide programs and services to help each student achieve success. It’s important to us to create learning spaces that meet the needs of all learners.
Students in our schools have access to a wide variety of technology. Our educators and support staff inspire students to learn through meaningful, engaging experiences from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
Our learning environments include the following:
- Access to assistive technology for all students
- Computers and Internet access in every classroom
- Fibre optic high-speed network to our schools
- Interactive whiteboards and projectors in classrooms
- Mobile technologies, including laptops, Chromebooks, iPads and ebooks
- Online virtual libraries
- Online collaboration tools, such as Google Apps for Education (GAFE)
- Wireless infrastructure in all our schools to support bring your own device
Links and resources
- Achieving Excellence: A Renewed Vision for Education in Ontario (Opens a video) 
- Procedure 147: Technology Use (Pdf) 
Phone: 613-966-1170 extension 62424
Email: [email protected]
Follow on Twitter