Globally Minded Learners & Leaders
Globally minded graduates see themselves as connected citizens of the world. They apply relevant knowledge and skills to make a difference in local, national and global contexts. This document defines the Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board competencies that graduates develop from Kindergarten to Grade 12 to empower them in their future education as well as in their careers and lives.
Links and resources
- 2018-2019 Board Improvement Plan for Student Achievement & Well-Being (Pdf)
- 21st Century Competencies: Foundation Document for Discussion (Pdf)
- Achieving Excellence: A Renewed Vision for Education in Ontario (Pdf)
- Globally Minded Learners and Leaders Overview (Pdf)
- Globally Minded Learners and Leaders 4 Pager (Pdf)
- Globally Minded Learns and Leaders Competencies (Pdf)
- The Ontario Curriculum
|Caring, Inclusive Citizen||Collaborators||Critical Thinker||Creative Thinker||Literate Citizen|
|Communicator||Digitally Fluent||Numerate Citizen||Entrepreneurial||Well-Being|
Visit The Virtual Learning Commons (VLE) for learning resources and tools.
Phone: 613-966-1170 Extension 62299