Starting school is an exciting time for young children and their families.
All our elementary schools offer Kindergarten  for Year 1 (JK) and Year 2 (SK).
New this year: online pre-registration 
View the Kindergarten pre-registration help video  for instructions on how to complete online registration.
How to register children for Kindergarten
Registration is done by appointment and takes approximately 15 minutes. Please contact the school office  to arrange an appointment.
When visiting the school to register, please bring:
- Birth certificate or passport as official proof of the child’s date of birth and legal name*
- Immunization card
- Precise information about the residence location, including lot, concession, postal code, and 911 address
- Legal custody orders, if applicable
For Junior Kindergarten, children must be four years old in 2018 (born in 2014). For Senior Kindergarten, children must be five years old in 2018 (born in 2013). If your child is currently in Year 1 (JK), you do not need to register again for Year 2 (SK).
*To apply for a birth certificate, follow these steps:
- If you have access to a computer and a major credit card, visit ServiceOntario to complete an on-line application. Submit the form and pay on-line using a credit card. The birth certificate will be delivered to you.
- If you do not have access to a computer, contact your local MPP’s office.
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, extension 2354, firstname.lastname@example.org