Student achievement is a priority of Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board. Purchasing Services maintains a high level of commitment to source the right goods and/or services to support student achievement.
It is the department's goal to achieve overall value through best practices as outlined in the Board's purchasing procedures, the Broader Public Sector Procurement Directive and various governing laws of procurement.
What We Do:
- take pride in delivering efficient customer service and authentic support which instill confidence
- manage and facilitate competitive procurement process
- create and manage vendor partnerships
- participate in cooperative strategic acquisition
- research market for innovative solutions
- support risk mitigation strategies
- manage public sale offerings advertised in local newspapers
HPEDSB is a member of the following professional associations:
- Ontario Association of School Business Officials (OASBO)
- Ontario Public Buyers Association (OPBA)
- Supply Chain Management Association Ontario (SCMA) (formerly PMAC)