Teacher Heather and Early Childhood Educator Cathy invite you to register your child for Full-day Kindergarten (MP3)
Welcome to Kindergarten!
Starting school is an exciting time for young children and their families. All our elementary schools offer Full-day Kindergarten for JK and SK.
• List of our schools •
How to register children for Kindergarten
Registration is done by appointment and takes approximately 15 minutes. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
When visiting the school to register, please bring:
- Birth certificate or passport as official proof of the child’s date of birth and legal name*
- Immunization card
- Precise information about the residence location, including lot, concession, postal code, and 911 address
- Legal custody orders, if applicable
For Junior Kindergarten, children must be four years old in 2017 (born in 2013). For Senior Kindergarten, children must be five years old in 2017 (born in 2012). If your child is currently in JK, you do not need to register again for SK.
*To apply for a birth certificate, follow these steps:
- If you have access to a computer and a major credit card, visit ServiceOntario to complete an on-line application. Submit the form and pay on-line using a credit card. The birth certificate will be delivered to you.
- If you do not have access to a computer, contact your local MPP’s office.