Teacher Rebecca and Early Childhood Educator Leah invite you to register your child for Full-day Kindergarten.
Take a look at our Kindergarten registration advertisement (pdf)
Welcome to Kindergarten!
Starting school is an exciting time for young children and their families. Our schools offer full-day/alternate day programs for Junior and Senior Kindergarten. Effective September 2014, Full-day Kindergarten will be in all our schools with JK/SK grades.
How to register children for Kindergarten
Registration is done by appointment and takes approximately 15 minutes. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
When visiting the school to register, please bring:
- Birth certificate or passport as official proof of the child’s date of birth*
- Immunization card
- Precise information about the residence location, including lot, concession, postal code, and 911 address
- Legal custody orders, if applicable
For Junior Kindergarten, children must be four years old in 2014 (born in 2010). For Senior Kindergarten, children must be five years old in 2014 (born in 2009). If your child is currently in JK, you do not need to register again for SK.
*To apply for a birth certificate, follow these steps:
- If you have access to a computer and a major credit card, visit ServiceOntario to complete an on-line application. Submit the form and pay on-line using a credit card. The birth certificate will be delivered to you.
- If you do not have access to a computer, contact your local MPP’s office.
Junior and Senior Kindergarten
The schools listed below offer Full-day Kindergarten (link to Ministry of Education website).
Schools with Full-day Kindergarten
Bayside School Group
Centennial School Group
Centre Hastings School Group
Moira School Group
- Deseronto Public School, Deseronto, 613-396-2448
- Harry J. Clarke Public School, Belleville (east end),
- Queen Elizabeth School, Belleville (east end), 613-968-9173
- Queen Victoria School, Belleville (east end), 613-968-4547
- Maynooth Public School, Maynooth,
- York River Public School, Bancroft, 613.332-1833
North Hastings School Group
Prince Edward School Group
- Athol-South Marysburgh Public School, Cherry Valley, 613-476-3974
- C.M.L. Snider School, Wellington, 613-399-3474
- Kente Public School, Ameliasburgh,
- Massassaga-Rednersville Public School,
Belleville (located in north Prince Edward County), 613-962-2717
- Pinecrest Memorial Elementary School, Bloomfield,
- Queen Elizabeth School, Picton, 613-476-6475
- Sophiasburgh Central School, Picton (north end),
Quinte School Group
- Harmony Public School, Corbyville,
- Hillcrest School, Belleville (north end),
- Park Dale School, Belleville (west end), 613-962-1341
- Prince of Wales Public School, Belleville (north-central end), 613-968-8321
- Tyendinaga Public School, Shannonville, 613-962-4447
Trenton School Group
- Breadner Elementary School, Trenton (on CFB Trenton property),
- College Street Public School, Trenton (southeast end), 613-392-4524
- North Trenton Public School, Trenton (northwest end), 613-392-6294
- Prince Charles Public School Trenton, (southwest end),
- Queen Elizabeth Public School, Trenton (central-east end), 613-392-5004
- S.H. Connor School, Tweed, 613-478-2714
- V.P. Carswell Elementary School, Trenton (northeast end)