Step 1: Register online at our virtual school.
Go to www.ontariovirtualacademy.ca and . . .
- Click on Registration at the left of the screen
- Select Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board
- Select your most recent home school from the list or "Other" if none apply
- Select HPEDSB 2007-08 Semester 1
- Select "Guidance and Career Education" as the Area of Study
- Choose "Specialized Co-op: Learn While You Earn " as the course
- Complete the rest of the form as prompted
Step 2: If you have already registered as above and have received a confirmation e-mail indicating that you are approved through the first stage, you must now submit some information about your place of employment. A co-op teacher will then contact the employer, and then be in touch to let you know if you are in the program.
Please download the form from the appropriate link below. You may complete the form on your computer and e-mail it back, or print the form to complete it on paper and then fax or mail it in. Note: Students under the age of 18 must submit a hard copy through fax or mail with a parent/guardian signature.
- Different Versions of the Form:
Step 3: If all your information is compatible with the program goals a co-op teacher will contact you to notify you of your acceptance into the program. You will then need to attend an evening orientation session: