This update provides a summary of the special public meeting of Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board held Monday, September 12, 2016 at the Education Centre. It is an unofficial summary of the meeting; official minutes will be approved at the next meeting later this month.
Report from Committee of the Whole
This report included the following:
- Appointment of a new superintendent of education, with responsibilities for schools and School Climate & Student Well-Being Services
A news release with specific details will be issued tomorrow.
Upcoming public meetings
All meetings take place at the Education Centre unless otherwise noted.
• Monday, September 12: Student Enrolment/School Capacity Committee, 3:30 p.m.
• Monday, September 12: Program and Human Resources Committee, 5:30 p.m.
• Monday, September 12: Operations and Finance Committee, 7:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, September 21: Audit Committee, 3:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, September 21: Special Education Advisory Committee, 6:00 p.m.
• Thursday, September 22: Special Education Advisory Committee, 5:00 p.m.
• Monday, September 26: Board meeting, 7:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, extension 2354, firstname.lastname@example.org