E-Learning Ontario is the branch of the Ministry of Education that oversees the Provincial e-Learning Strategy. This strategy provides all Ontario school boards, schools and students with access to valuable digital learning opportunities and resources in four different areas: E-Learning, Blended Learning, Homework Help and Digital Resources.
e-Learning Program is offered at:
- Bayside Secondary School
- Centennial Secondary School
- Centre Hastings Secondary School
- Moira Secondary School
- North Hastings High School
- Prince Edward Collegiate Institute
- Quinte Adult Education
- Quinte Secondary School
- Trenton High School
|Semester One||Semester Two|
Contact your Guidance Teacher for course selection.
Links and resources
- Adult Education – Available to adults who are 18 yrs +.
- Blended Learning – allows classroom teachers to combine face-to-face and online learning for all students in Kindergarten to grade 12 using the provincial Learning Management System.
- E-Community Ontario– a password-protected website where Ontario teachers can communicate, share insights and effective practices with colleagues.
- E-Learnnetwork.ca – Ontario – access to online college or university courses.
- E-Learning Ontario: The sky is the limit! Digital education – Kindergarten to Grade 12 (Pdf)
- Ontario Educational Resource Bank (OERB) – a password-protected website with teacher-shared resources for grades K to 12 including lesson plans, videos, activities, maps and interactive multimedia searchable by grade, course/ subject, overall expectations and keyword.
- Ontario Ministry of Education e-Learning Strategy
- TVO Kids Homework Zone – fun games and activities that help teach you about math, science and languages.
- Virtual Learning Environment -additional online tools such as Homework Help.
Course registration can be done through school Guidance Departments.
Phone: 613-966-1170 extension 2113