Cooperative Education is an opportunity for students to learn valuable work skills while earning secondary school credits. A cooperative education course must be based on a related course (or courses) in which the student is enrolled or which he or she has successfully completed. Cooperative education courses include a classroom component, comprising preplacement and integration activities, and a placement component. Students earn cooperative education credits by integrating classroom theory with planned learning experiences in the workplace or community to achieve learning based on the curriculum expectations of the related course.
- Bayside Secondary School 
- Centennial Secondary School 
- Centre Hastings Secondary School 
- Eastside Secondary School 
- North Hastings High School 
- Prince Edward Collegiate Institute 
- Trenton High School