Municipal election results for school board trustees
Unofficial results from the municipal election are now available. Official results are expected in the day or so.
Below is a summary of the newly-elected or acclaimed trustees for Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board:
• Belleville/Thurlow (2): Mary Hall and Dave Patterson
• Centre Hastings (1): Carl Pitman (acclaimed)
• North Hastings (1): Lucille Kyle
• North Prince Edward County (1): Jennifer Cobb
• Sidney/Frankford (1): Jim Williams (acclaimed)
• South Prince Edward County (1): Dwayne Inch (acclaimed)
• Southeast Hastings (1): Thelma Goodfellow
• Trenton/CFB Trenton (1): Sam Clements, Trenton and CFB Trenton (acclaimed)
• Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory (1): Mike Brant (appointed by Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte)
The current Board members will continue in their roles until Tuesday, November 30, 2010. The inaugural meeting of the new Board is scheduled for Monday, December 6, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Please join in welcoming the returning and new trustees, as well as recognizing the contributions of the outgoing trustees.
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, extension 2354, firstname.lastname@example.org