Trustee Dwayne Inch was re-elected as chair of the Board and Dave Patterson was elected as vice-chair of the Board at the annual public Board meeting held Monday, December 3, 2012. The chair and vice-chair are elected annually at the December meeting.
Inch expressed appreciation to fellow Board members for placing their trust in him.
“Over the last year as Chair I have been well supported. To my fellow trustees, thank you for believing in me. I tell people as often as I can of the privilege it is to work with each of you. You practise the very character attributes that we as a system promote,” Inch remarked.
Inch was first elected to the Board in December 2006 and was acclaimed in the October 2010 municipal election. He represents South Prince Edward County, with the following schools in his electoral area:
- Athol-South Marysburgh Public School
- Pinecrest Memorial Elementary School
- Queen Elizabeth School (Picton)
- Prince Edward Collegiate Institute
Patterson was first elected to the Board in the October 2010 municipal election. He represents Belleville/Thurlow, with the following schools in his electoral area:
- Foxboro Public School
- Harmony Public School
- Harry J. Clarke Public School
- Hillcrest School
- Park Dale School
- Prince of Wales Public School
- Prince Charles School (Belleville)
- Queen Elizabeth School (Belleville)
- Queen Victoria School
- Sir John A. Macdonald School
- Centennial Secondary School
- Moira Secondary School
- Quinte Secondary School
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, extension 2354, firstname.lastname@example.org