Students, families and the community are invited to a festive celebration at Earl Prentice Public School.
2nd Annual Festival of Trees PDF flyer 
DATE: Wednesday, December 7, 2011
TIME: 4:00 to 9:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Earl Prentice Public School, 17 William Street, Marmora
Stroll through a "storybook Christmas" and see the beautifully-decorated Christmas trees. Each has been sponsored by community partners and staff who donated the decorations and spent time putting them on the real trees. Each tree will be raffled off that evening.
Enjoy hot chocolate, apple cider and a bake sale!
Thank you to these community partners for sponsoring trees and other items:
- Bruce Cook
- Cooney’s Apple Store
- Drummonds BMR
- Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board
- Home Hardware
- Luke Mercier Handmade Violins and Banjos (Janet and Luke Mercier)
- Madoc Farm Supply
- Marmora Jamboree (Brenda Warren)/ Ed and Janice Storms
- Marmora Ultramar
- Nickles Pharmacy
- Porcupine Creek Farms (Matt and Karen Caruana Family)
- Pretty In Pink (Ashley Wright)
- Retired Teachers
- Sue’s Flowers
- School Council
- TD Bank
For more information, please contact:
• Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, ext. 2354