March 23, 2020—Today the Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board launched a new portal for students and families to access learning resources.
HPEDSB Learning at Home  is a repository of over 100 learning resources to support and stimulate ongoing learning for children and youth while schools remain closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
These resources are for voluntary use to support learning during this time and will not be assessed or evaluated by educators.
The portal is searchable by grade, subject and area of learning interest or priority. It includes the following categories:
- elementary Ontario curriculum-based resources;
- secondary Ontario curriculum-based resources;
- other online resources that support learning but may not have explicit curriculum connections;
- well-being resources; and
- a link to the Ministry of Education Learn at Home resource page.
All resources have been reviewed and validated by HPEDSB educators. Staff who wish contribute additional resources can click the For Staff link the follow the prompts.
We recognize that not all families have access to online resources. This portal is a starting point while we continue to navigate the weeks ahead in a most unusual time.
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Manager, 613.966.1170 or 1.800.267.4350, extension 62354, [email protected]