New date for Centre Hastings ARC final recommendation report
May 18, 2017—A new date has been scheduled for the Student Enrolment/School Capacity Committee to meet to prepare the final recommendation for the Centre Hastings accommodation review.
The new date is Monday, June 12, rescheduled from Tuesday, May 23.
June 12 was already scheduled for final recommendations for the Belleville and Prince Edward County accommodation reviews. This change is being made to allow recommendations for all three areas to be prepared on the same day. It should be noted that the required accommodation review timeline allows for the May 23rd meeting date to be later than May 23rd although not before.
All other timelines remain the same (see below). The final decision by the Board of Trustees will be made on Monday, June 19.
- Student Enrolment/School Capacity Committee meetings
- Thursday, May 25 at 6:30 p.m. The meeting purpose is to receive delegations about the final staff recommendation for Prince Edward County schools.
- Monday, May 29 at 6:30 p.m. The meeting purpose is to receive delegations about the final staff recommendation for Belleville schools.
- Monday, June 12 at 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. The meeting purpose is to prepare the final recommendations for the Belleville, Centre Hastings and Prince Edward County schools.
- Board meetings
- Tuesday, May 23 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting purpose is to present the Great Place Awards and to conduct normal Board business.
- Monday, June 19 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting purpose is to make a decision on the final recommendations for the three accommodation review areas.
All meetings are public and take place at the Education Centre, 156 Ann Street, Belleville.
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, extension 2354, firstname.lastname@example.org