The school board is working through development of a new 5-year strategic plan. The following is proposed content. A designed version will be created once the content is finalized.
We welcome your feedback through email to: [email protected] 
Draft 2015-2020 Strategic Plan
Students prepared and empowered for the possibilities of today and tomorrow.
We create dynamic, inclusive educational experiences that develop capable, confident, curious learners who thrive and contribute to their communities.
- Achieving Excellence & Ensuring Equity
- Learning & Leadership
- Public Confidence
ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE & ENSURING EQUITY
- Increase graduation rates and reduce achievement gaps for students not yet at the provincial standard.
- Provide programs and services to help each student achieve success.
- Support all students to be global-minded leaders and learners.
- Develop the elements of well-being for students and employees collaboratively.
- Create welcoming, inclusive, safe and accepting learning environments that optimize students’ potential.
- Build the capacity of employees to deliver positive social and emotional learning experiences.
LEARNING & LEADERSHIP
- Collaborate as a learning organization to engage all employees in developing their growth plans.
- Involve students, cultivate student leadership and voice.
- Implement a renewed succession planning process for school and system leaders.
- Ensure effective management of all resources (human, financial, environmental, etc.).
- Operate through good governance.
- Be leaders in public education.
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, extension 2354, [email protected]