Municipal election results for school board trustees
Below is a summary of the newly-elected or acclaimed trustees for Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board:
• Belleville/Thurlow (2): Mary Hall and Dave Patterson
• Centre Hastings (1): Bonnie Danes (elected)
• North Hastings (1): Lucille Kyle (re-elected)
• Prince Edward County – North (1): Jennifer Cobb (acclaimed)
• Prince Edward County – South (1): Dwayne Inch (acclaimed)
• Sidney/Frankford (1): Jim Williams (acclaimed)
• Southeast Hastings (1): Larry Whitfield (elected)
• Trenton/CFB Trenton (1): Tom Biniaris, Trenton and CFB Trenton (acclaimed)
• Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory (1): Mike Brant (re-appointed by Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte)
The current Board members will continue in their roles until Sunday, November 30, 2014. The inaugural meeting of the new Board is scheduled for Monday, December 1, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
Please join in welcoming the returning and new trustees, as well as recognizing the contributions of the outgoing trustees.
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, extension 2354, [email protected]