Extended French Information Session: Wed., March 5, York River PS
Extended French brochure (pdf)
DATE: Wednesday, March 5, 2014
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
LOCATION: York River Public School, 132 Newkirk Boulevard, Bancroft
A successful Extended French student generally demonstrates the following characteristics:
- Expresses him/herself well
- Has strong oral and written skills in his/her first language
- Enjoys language activities
- Perseveres when challenged
- Is confident and a risk-taker
- Willingness to try new things
- Has strong study habits
To find out about your child’s suitability for the program, please contact your child’s current teacher or the principal of York River Public School at (613) 332-1833.
For more information, please contact:
Kerry Donnell, Communications Officer, 613-966-1170 or 1 800 267-4350, extension 2354, email@example.com